Sunday, December 7, 2008

41 weeks and snow

So when I said I thought the baby would come before the snow I was meaning the permanent snow- the snowfall that is here to stay until Spring! So we can't say if I was right or wrong until we see if this snow melts :)

It's been snowing all day and is really beautiful outside. Brendan has been going on about snowmen for a while now but then seemed particularly uninterested as Steve built a great wee snowman this morning- he much preferred being pulled along in the sled. (Here's a photo of him giving the snowman a shifty look).

Anyway, still hanging in there. Sometimes finding it hard to not to worry about what might happen if the baby decides to stay in the obviously comfy warmth of my belly for much longer. But most of the time I'm still positive and looking forward to a great birth experience.

Going to the cinema this afternoon for a little escapism to take our minds off the waiting game.
Oh, and here's a photo of the belly for a laugh.

No comments: