Thursday, September 1, 2011

First day of maternelle

Tadhg's first day going to school. He loved it!! He was so excited in the morning and just about skipped all the way there. It still didn't feel "right" but we're doing what works best just now. I'm picking them both up at noon and today was such a beautiful day it really got the year started perfectly. And of course I had 2 and a half hours to myself! :) I met a lovely doula who is going to work with me, more on that another time.

Hey, here's a link back to the blog post about Brendan's first day last year, for comparison.

Brendan also enjoyed the first day back. He's particularly excited about the four goldfish in his new classroom and LOVED that "their little house blows bubbles and is... guess what mummy, it's a pineapple!!!" - he cracked up telling me about that, and then had to call Steve at work to tell him.

Such a joker!

No comments: