Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy week

We've had a busy week. Steve's birthday, three Christmas parties, Mya's baptism, two playgroups, a school concert, ice skating, dinner with Steve's colleagues and a French test for Siobhan. We've also managed a little bit of shopping and Brendan and I made some Christmas cards that involved making a big mess with paper and paint. Brendan and I enjoyed squeezing oranges, drinking the juice and getting very sticky from head to toe. This was quickly followed by a fun bath playing with giant ice cubes with toys frozen inside them as they melted in the hot water.

Brendan's favourite things at the moment include the books That's not my dragon and Dear Zoo, going "quack, quack" when we talk about ducks, playing with light switches, standing up in the bath, crawling through tunnels and emptying drawers and cupboards.

I'm writing this because I just want to have a record of some of the things we get up to and I haven't been very good at writing in the diary recently.

No comments: